Saturday, September 25, 2010

Well...that was kinda weird.

Hey, guys. :) Something happened to me..well more like my brother just a couple seconds ago. xD I heard the door bell ring and he went to go see who it is. Guess what? It was one of those people that hand out catholic flyers and stuff. My brother was so confused. Lulz. I always thought that it was weird when people do that. Don't get me wrong! I go to a catholic private school myself. I'm not very religious though. xD I remember one time when me and my friend were walking down the street and this lady gave us these pamphlets of Jesus. We just thought it was kinda funny and my friend wanted to keeps hers. We both go to the catholic school but we never brag and shove it down people's throats. *shrugs* I know that don't mean bad. I just wish that these people didn't bother people and stuff just to get their point around about God. If they're nice then I wouldn't mind talking to one of 'em. :'D

3 comments:

  1. I just wish people were more accepting of different religions, instead of saying MY religion is the RIGHT way to go. CONVERT!!!! :<
    But that's just me
    (I'm also Catholic BTW but I'm not hardcore like the ones you hear about xD)
    (I'm pretty lightcore actually <--whatever the opposite of hardcore is xD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sylphalchemist

    Totally. xD It's like..I know you're proud of your religion though bnut could you tune it down alittle? Lol.
    I'm sorta Catholic too. Lulz. I'm not religious type though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh, I hate when that happens like the people that come to your house to tell you,"hey what you believe is wrong!"
    (we live in the middle of no-where and they still find us 0-0)
    (I'm Catholic but I like to think of myself as an open minded catholic.)

    ReplyDelete